Friday, June 10, 2011

The Wedding:


I attended a wedding in April or march.. not entirely sure when. I was just a plus one, so I didn’t know the bride and groom personally an it was a chilly, rainy day. And my date and I thought the wedding was the day after..so when we heard it was that Wednesday..i had a little under an hour to get rid of all my griminess and look ladylike.
In the end I wore jeans, Apparently that’s a definite fashion disaster. In my defense..i dressed it up well:/
So as you’ve gathered. I was not keen on this wedding. But once the bride walked down the isle, I turned into a typical mushy female. Not something I’m awfully proud of. And I got some lovely photo’s.  It ended up being an enchanting day.










 They were praying:] Adorable






 The groom's a pilot, so we threw paper jets instead of confetti:]























 My table manners:P

1 comment: