Friday, June 10, 2011

Better late than never

Well hello dear Blog. I’m sorry I have neglected you so.
Exams have been extremely hectic the past 2 weeks. Whomever set up our exam time table, must seriously have something against us matrics. My first week of exams consisted of 7 exams in 5 days:/
But nevertheless. They are now over and I’m as giddy as can be:D
So I though what better way of expressing this new found joy slash exam insanity. Than a wondrous Blog post?
But
What should I post?
I’ve been locked in my exam dungeon and not even picked up a pen or camera for weeks.
Except for design. But that’s not my expression. That’s my masters orders.
Sadly I found…
My jar was once again
Empty
Emaciated actually 


But then a friend of mine inspired be to take a few snapshots this morning, and I remembered I have a design project to begin working on. I need to Take a photo of objects that look like each letter of my name and surname… Hmmm Catherine Holtzhausen. 30 photographs.
I better get cracking.
So here's a few possible letters.
 "H"
 "A" or "H"

 "o"
 "Z"
 "H"
 "O"
 "A"

 "I"
 "H"
 "A"


No comments:

Post a Comment