Friday, January 14, 2011

1.1.11

1.1.11
Happy new year! Make a wish:)
And what a memorable an exciting year this year will be.
This is the year in which the last Holtzhausen child matriculates and finishes high school
And I couldn’t be any more excited or this new beginning of freedom and independence,
2011
The year of thought
Because its only just over a week into this year, and it feels as I am in a pondering pool and several waves of so many topics are crashing over me.
The one minute im pushed by the thought of matric and all the privileges especially our initiation to the grade 8’sJ the new friendships to sprout.
Then final exams crash over that thought bubble and creating a creative portfolio by the end of this year.
And that bubble links up with well the biggest and most exhausting wave of them all.
Studying.
What town to study in, what school to attend, what to actually pursue and what course is best or what If i finally decide on what to study.
Its rather exhausting
Yet exhilarating at the same time and it keeps me from my slumber I get so excite sometimes.
My though of favor at the moment is that of a gap year
A gap year abroad.
I’ve found so many intriguing websites and different ways in which to travel and work.
I’ll list them for you when I’ve minimized the list from about 70 options to maybe my top 10+/- J
So its all very exciting and excuse me I I blab continuously over the same topic

No comments:

Post a Comment